SOLVED

Marketo Error Messages: are you getting them too?

Go to solution
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Marketo Error Messages: are you getting them too?

Hello,

since yesterday I keep getting Marketo errors message. Usually it's just a pop-up that I need to close, sometimes the browser is automatically refreshed. Are you also getting those messages?

Cécile @ Talend
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Re: Marketo Error Messages: are you getting them too?

FYI I have received the following Customer Support Alert so it looks like I'm not the only one!
Somehow that makes me feel better 🙂

Latest Alert:

Intermittent System Errors
A handful of customers may encounter system error messages while using Marketo. Our team is actively looking into the issue and we will provide updates as soon as they are available.

Publish Date:- Thu Jan 15 00:00:00 GMT 2015

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which pod are you on? Which error messages are you receiving?

Tuesday I received several error messages from "cannot delete an email at this time" to "cannot clone a program at this time." (on the app-sjo pod)

If you work in several instances at the same time in the same browser this can cause issues since Marketo sets a session cookie.
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Cecile, I've noticed a couple of random errors that I didn't really take much stock of until you mentioned it. Maybe if you grab some screenshots and send them off to support, they can review. 
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

FYI I have received the following Customer Support Alert so it looks like I'm not the only one!
Somehow that makes me feel better 🙂

Latest Alert:

Intermittent System Errors
A handful of customers may encounter system error messages while using Marketo. Our team is actively looking into the issue and we will provide updates as soon as they are available.

Publish Date:- Thu Jan 15 00:00:00 GMT 2015