Attention: The Marketo Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Marketo emails hitting the spam folder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo emails hitting the spam folder

Hello all,

I haven't done anything on the email deliverability side but I have noticed something odd since our switch from ExactTarget.

1. We're seeing much lower click-through on our nurturing programs - about half of what we saw on the ExactTarget side.  Now, some of that could be database age or other factors.

2. I've found that emails I send to internal accounts seem to be ending up in the spam folder more often.

The emails themselves have not changed from ExactTarget - these are literally copies of the same emails.

Anybody else seeing the same or similar thing?

Thanks!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketo emails hitting the spam folder

Hello Damian,

Check your technical settings first: SPF & DKIM, branded email links. Once you're certain all these are in order, you might want to contact the support team for additional assistance.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketo emails hitting the spam folder

Worth noting here, the new gmail inbox may cause changes like this to CTR.  I posted about this on Tuesday:
http://buff.ly/15ODeyl