SOLVED

Re: marketo email reports to Data Studio

Go to solution

marketo email reports to Data Studio

Hi Everyone,

I would like to create an email campaign report in Google Data Studio which shows the most important KPIs
As far as I know, the direct integration between Marketo and Data Studio is not possible (tell me if I am wrong), so I should solve it via Google sheet. There are some solution like zapier, but as I see, you can sync only static list, not reports
Do you have any idea how can I show the email campaign report on Data Studio?

Thanks in advance

Kata

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yukotakagi1
Level 4

Not a free solution but I do this exact thing using FiveTran and Google BigQuery and works great. 

FiveTran can take the Marketo data and push them into BigQuery, then you can pull data from BigQuery to DataStudio.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
yukotakagi1
Level 4

Not a free solution but I do this exact thing using FiveTran and Google BigQuery and works great. 

FiveTran can take the Marketo data and push them into BigQuery, then you can pull data from BigQuery to DataStudio.

Thanks a lot! Is it possible to push campaign report data as well, not just field value? Sorry,  but I am pretty beginner in this topic

yukotakagi1
Level 4

It will send the data from user activity for email sent, open, clicked etc.

And also the campaign information, and programs.

I do join those data in BigQuery before pushing them to Datastudio. (SQL is required.) 

yukotakagi1
Level 4

Once you have the FiveTran setup, this is going to be the data thats' available!

Schema

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/18k4WYmAryn08o6Pp3_oI6Hp61uv908tygJtUQOu8IDg/edit#slide=id.gd...

thank you, it is very useful