Looking to build a report that shows the advancement of leads by sales person...

Rachel_Bryan
Level 2

Looking to build a report that shows the advancement of leads by sales person...

I am looking to build a report that will allow us to see the advancement of leads from lifecycle status to lifecycle status (or even revenue stage to revenue stage) by sales person. The question we are trying to answer is if salespeople are actually changing the the statuses as they work contacts/leads like they are supposed.   Does anyone know what report I could see this information in?

We do have revenue cycle explorer, and I am pretty sure there has to be a way to accomplish this in there, but haven't been able to figure it out thus far.

3 REPLIES 3
Wyatt_Bales4
Level 4

Re: Looking to build a report that shows the advancement of leads by sales person...

Hi Rachel,

You can create a Model Performance Analysis (Leads) report in RCE and drag over the field 'Lead Owner Name' as a row. After you drag over the different measures (Conversion Ratio All Types is a good start), you will see how many leads your Rep owns have been converting.

An easy place to start is with a prebuilt report in your instance. It can be found here: RCE > Standard Reports > Model Reports > Lead Conversion Report.

Rachel_Bryan
Level 2

Re: Looking to build a report that shows the advancement of leads by sales person...

Hi Wyatt,

Thanks so much for your response.  While this is a good first step, we are really looking to figure out how many leads were moved out of one stage to the next by sales person.  Basically, we want to know if our sales people are moving people along the funnel or not for compliance reasons. 

Does that make sense?

Rachel

Wyatt_Bales4
Level 4

Hi Rachel,

Yes, it makes sense. Any record that is shown by the Conversion measure between MQL > SAL > SQL stage with a Lead Owner populated will show you who is moving leads. Unless a Marketo User is manually moving them between revenue stages and updating the Lead Owner field, this report will show you what you seek. It will be a row for each Lead Owner with a count on each stage for the number of leads moved.