Logged Call Activity in Opportunity Influence Analyzer Report?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Logged Call Activity in Opportunity Influence Analyzer Report?

Does anyone know if there is a way to show "Logged Call" in the Opportunity Influence Analyzer report that is with the Standard version of Marketo?  For example, the sales team is working an opporutnity and they log the call either at the Account or Opportunity level which would show up as a bubble or as an activity within a bubble in the green section of the report.  In an effort to align marketing and sales, not just show marketing contribution but to look at what activities/touch points are associated with an opporuntity, I would like to use this report to show sales interactions other than "Send Sales Email".  

I tested it but didn't see that it was appearing so I'm wondering if this is possible or should I create a new idea?
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Logged Call Activity in Opportunity Influence Analyzer Report?

The Opportunity Influence Analyzer is not including SFDC Activity that is logged into Marketo, which is unfortunate as there are a lot of SFDC Activities that marketing facilitates (e.g. demos).  A possible work around is to create Interesting Moments for SFDC Activities.

Please submit an Idea for this - I'll vote for it!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Logged Call Activity in Opportunity Influence Analyzer Report?

Thanks Elliott, Just posted an idea - feel free to expand on it and/or vote on it!

https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000IlhDAAS