Log Activity in Email Blast Default Program

Anonymous
Not applicable

Log Activity in Email Blast Default Program

Hi Community,

Please give me advice:

I created Default Program and selected Email Blast as its channel, then created a batch campaingn
for sending an email.

The problem I'm having here is that I can't find any records of sending in the activity log of the 
lead I sent an email AFTER THE SECOND TIME. That is, for the first time I sent an email with
this batch campaign, I could find the activity, but can't after that.

My guess is this is because the campaign is a batch campaign (I sent an email by clicking "Run Once".)  and this is its native functionality?

Take note that this is the test sending and so must send an email to the same lead (actually myself).

Any insights are welcome

Tad
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Log Activity in Email Blast Default Program

Hi Hiroshi, on the schedule tab you need to change the settings so that someone can flow through multiple times instead of just one time (default setting). This should solve for the issue that you're experiencing. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Log Activity in Email Blast Default Program

Hi Dorry,

Thanks for your time. 

I've already changeda the setting as you advised me.
With the setting "each lead can run through the flow every time", I still have the problem.

Wondering how everyone has conducted their testing especially in order to confirm a batch campaign could run without problems? For example in case of Sending Mail, just sending a sample doesn't allow me to confirm whether or not each campaign such as Changing Program Status can work well. Take note that I mean, the first time can work well but after then, each campaign can't work any more.

Tad