SOLVED

Log Activity History in Salesforce for Marketo Emails

Go to solution
John_Danielson1
Level 3

Log Activity History in Salesforce for Marketo Emails

Is there a way to have an activity logged in Salesforce Activity History whenever a SF user sends a Marketo email? I am trying to find a way to do this for Person Accounts. Is there a setting in Marketo I can enable that will log activity history in SF?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Log Activity History in Salesforce for Marketo Emails

Hey there,

You can do this as part of your sync between Marketo and SFDC.  Go to Admin --> Salesforce --> Edit Sync Options. There you can see what type of Marketo activity can log a task in SFDC. You'd want to select "Sales Email Sent" - this refers to Sales Insight Emails, if that is what you are looking for!

Hope this helps,

Jamie

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there,

You can do this as part of your sync between Marketo and SFDC.  Go to Admin --> Salesforce --> Edit Sync Options. There you can see what type of Marketo activity can log a task in SFDC. You'd want to select "Sales Email Sent" - this refers to Sales Insight Emails, if that is what you are looking for!

Hope this helps,

Jamie

John_Danielson1
Level 3

Hi Jamie

Thanks for the response. I selected that option and when I tested it I didn't notice anything logged in the SF Activity History. I do see it when I look under the Marketo Sales Insight Section.

The email is logged here:

Marketo Sales Insight.jpg

I want it to be logged here:

SF Activity History.jpg