Livechat integration with Marketo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Livechat integration with Marketo

Dear community,

Do you have any feedback in term of integration of a livechat tool with Marketo ?

Thanks

Samuel
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Livechat integration with Marketo

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for your question! LivePerson is close to being able to provide this. You can learn more about their solution via their listing in Marketo's LaunchPoint Partner Ecosystem: http://launchpoint.marketo.com/liveperson-inc/872-liveengage. If you submit your contact information via the form on that page then they should be in touch with you asap.  Please let me know if you have any quesitons on this!

Best,

Julie
Anonymous
Not applicable

I previously used SnapEngage and, with a bit of javascript work, was able to link it up to Marketo. SnapEngage goes directly into Salesforce, which is nice. They provide a simple API with event hooks. I then used the Marketo Munchkin API to sync the leads to Marketo so . It worked out nicely.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Leif would you mind sharing a little more detail on what code you used to integrate SnapEngage (javascript, etc)? We're looking to do just this thing.

Thanks,
Luke
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

We are using SnapEngage too.  Would you mind sending me more info on the code as well?

Thanks!
-Jamie