Litmus ESP Integration with Marketo

traba5058
Level 2

Litmus ESP Integration with Marketo

We are considering Litmus as a replacement for our current Inbox Preview tool Email On Acid because they have some additional features like Email Guardian, Proofing, Personalization Tools, and additional Analytics. We have been told by our Litmus Sales Rep that the additional analytics feed back to the lead record in Marketo:

1. Email Client
  2. Dark Mode
  3. Read, Skim, Glance
  4. Suspected Apple MPP opens

I found the developer doc for adding the Litmus code to an email, but I can't find any documentation on reporting and where the data can be found in Marketo.

Does anybody use the Litmus integration with Marketo? Know that the data does map back to the lead record somewhere in Marketo?

I'd appreciate any help I can get.

3 REPLIES 3
derelict_wombat
Level 4

Re: Litmus ESP Integration with Marketo

Hi @traba5058 -  I was actually under the impression that that the analytics were available in Litmus reporting tools only.  I wasn't aware that they were able to push data back to Marketo onto the PERSON object. This possibly is something custom that they said that they can support using custom API.  I'd go back to to the sales team and ask them for more details on this. 

traba5058
Level 2

Thanks so much!

pfloydy11
Level 2

Be aware that if you have several Workspaces and Partitions in Marketo. The feature to sync your email from Litmus to Marketo won't work. Only works with a single partition.