SOLVED

List of operational emails

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

List of operational emails

I'm looking to put together a definitive list of operation emails for our internal manual, and I was hoping you guys could help to ensure I haven't missed any?

Company news emails (example: a non-marketing email letting existing customers know the team have recently participated in a charity event)

Accounts emails (example: an email with an invoice attached for an existing customer)

Update emails (
example: an email detailing a change of address or new telephone number)

Would it also be fair to say that operational emails are only sent to existing clients?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: List of operational emails

Another operational email that we use is when a lead downloads a piece of content from our website (say, a white paper), they will get a confirmation email with that asset delivered in email. Because they explicitly filled out the form to download, we deliver that email operationally. Another would be when they subscribe to our blog, they will receive a confirmation email. Hopefully that gives you a couple other ideas!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another operational email that we use is when a lead downloads a piece of content from our website (say, a white paper), they will get a confirmation email with that asset delivered in email. Because they explicitly filled out the form to download, we deliver that email operationally. Another would be when they subscribe to our blog, they will receive a confirmation email. Hopefully that gives you a couple other ideas!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks joy.