List import not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

List import not working

Hi, the list import wizard gets stuck in the second step. I’ve tried a couple times and I get the “spinning wheel of death” (it never loads). Anybody facing the same problem and any solution to this?

Thanks in advance

pastedImage_0.png

15 REPLIES 15
Harish_Gupta6
Level 8

Re: List import not working

Hi Nikhin,

The list import is working fine. Please make sure you are using the correct format and you have the access to upload leads into system.

Thanks

Harish Gupta
Stephanie_Chan
Level 1

Hi Nikhin,

Was this ever resolved for you? I am experiencing the same issue currently--we have not been able to import anything since last Thursday. That's almost a full week without any import functionality. It has been escalated to support and they claim it is a "bug" and the engineering team is working on it. I find it hard to believe that one of the most basic functionalities is taking so long to get resolved

Stephanie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear that. This got resolved for me after couple of days, precisely after Winter'17 release on 3/3.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you all got this resolved? I had the issue a month ago, it went away and now Its happening again. Any hints? Thanks!

Stephanie_Chan
Level 1

Hi Yamila,

This was eventually resolved--per Support, a patch was released to fix the issue. One other issue to look for before contacting support is to ensure your csv file isn't unusually large. I had a separate issue where my file had thousands of empty rows which resulted in a huge file size. To resolve that, just copy and paste your data in a new Excel sheet to get rid of the empty rows and columns. Hope that helps!

Stephanie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Stephanie,

I tried everything and nothing works. I tried different file types, different browsers… The list is 800 records with about 6 columns, and I regularly work with bigger files than with no issues. I'm at loss here. Any hints on what I could do?

Thanks!

Yamila

Charlotte_Lfg
Level 3

Thanks for the tip, it helped me! 

Thanks,
Charlotte
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reach out to Marketo Support as soon as you find that there is an unexpected behaviour from Marketo.

Lesson learned from my consulting days.

Billy_Jones1
Level 1

The list imports for me but they take FOREVER to do a simple batch of 25..