Linking Buttons To Forms

Anonymous
Not applicable

Linking Buttons To Forms

How do I link a button, that's located in one of my emails, to a form that I created in the Design Studio? For example, I want people to be able to click the button, and then be taken to the form I created, to fill it out and submit. Also, when they submit this form, where exactly does the submission go? (There's no option to edit that feature while creating it)
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Linking Buttons To Forms

Usually you'll want to make a simple landing page that uses that form, and when you put the form on the landing page you can pick the page someone will go after the form submission.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I would put the form in a landing page as a local asset to whatever program you're running your emails out to. The submission details are attached to the lead that filled it out. Or else, if you're looking for what happens after your lead submits the form, you can change that in the form editor under settings>Thank You Page, and pick wherever you want the lead to go.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! These were the exact answers I was looking for. But one more question, I do have my leads being taken to a "Thank You" page after they submit the form; but my question is, how will I know they submitted the form? I just can't figure out where the form is actually going?
Artemio_Ortiz
Level 1

If your leads are from saleforce the form information will not change (name, phone number etc..) which should be auto populated. If the form has a yes, no or maybe choice you can set up triggers from those values. You can also set up a smart list or smart campaign that uses the trigger "fills out form" in which you can set up alerts or actions to those leads.
Anonymous
Not applicable

To add to Artemio, I would set up an alert campaign directly relating to "lead fills out any form on x landing page". The form is just populating fields or leads.