Re: LinkedIn Live and Marketo

avaroglu
Level 2

LinkedIn Live and Marketo

We've been seeing low webinar registrations this year (currently using a GoTo Webinar and Marketo integration) and our team is curious about utilizing LinkedIn Live as a test for a webinar rather than GTW. Does anyone have experience using LinkedIn Live in connection with Marketo and are there any recommendations? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
jsiebert
Level 4

@avaroglu - I used GoTo in a previous instance and we were strategizing using LinkedIn Broadcast to show our webinar. However, it was going to be in addition to GoToWebinar rather than a replacement. GoTo actually can handle this natively.  You can't livestream on LinkedIn without a 3rd party partner anyway! 

Jack Siebert
avaroglu
Level 2

Hi thanks so much!! This is very helpful information - I'm planning to run a test webinar in GoTo Webinar to see how the livestream capabilities work. Thanks!

avaroglu
Level 2

When you've done this process to broadcast on LinkedIn - is there a way to capture those folks who might tune into the broadcast? I can set up a webcast in GoTo Webinar as we have in the past but would want to ensure if we tried this broadcast feature, that we would still be able to capture those leads.