Leads updated recently are returned when getting multiple Leads by LeadUpdateAtSelector with a older time window

Anonymous
Not applicable

Leads updated recently are returned when getting multiple Leads by LeadUpdateAtSelector with a older time window

Hi all,

I'm getting multiple Leads by LeadUpdateAtSelector.
First, I set the time window from 0:00:00 today to now (both UTC time format) to LeadUpdateAtSelector, and call getMultipleLeads() to get a group of Leads (mark as G1).
And then, I set the time window from 0:00:00 to 23:59:59 yesterday (both UTC time format too) to LeadUpdateAtSelector and get another group of Leads (G2).
I find that some Leads are included in both group. I guess it's because that I updated these Leads yesterday and the did some updating again today.
But I just need them to be included in the time window which includes their latest updating timestamps(in this case, they should be in G1 but not in G2.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Biao
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Leads updated recently are returned when getting multiple Leads by LeadUpdateAtSelector with a older time window

Hi Biao - We'll investigate and get back to you.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Leads updated recently are returned when getting multiple Leads by LeadUpdateAtSelector with a older time window

Thank you very much, Travis.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Biao - This is expected as the LastUpdatedAtSelector parameter will return all leads that are "updated" in that time frame.  So you can expect to see the same lead across multiple time windows if that lead had been updated multiple times.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Travis,

I get it, and have seen the results by my unit test.
So, for the requirement, I have to get Leads whose latest updated timestamps are included in the time frame.
What's your suggestions?
How about associative queries from Leads and Activities?

Thanks,
Biao