Leads that clicked not same on Email Performance and Email Link Performance Report

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Leads that clicked not same on Email Performance and Email Link Performance Report

Hi David,

Sorry, by saying "maybe 17 people clicked 2 links" I should have said maybe 17 people clicked 2 different links.

That is what I meant by "some of them clicked multiple links" and why I DID NOT SAY clicked the same link twice.

I am not sure why you are asking the question if you were able to read that the lead report says

"The number of unique leads who clicked the link."

and that is exactly what it is giving you.

Thanks!

-Ryan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Leads that clicked not same on Email Performance and Email Link Performance Report

Pls see dialog above with Justin.

The TOTAL number on the "Leads" column in the Email Link Performance report is NOT a sum of unique leads that clicked links.  In that report, each row needs to be evaluated on it's own.  Each row represents the unique leads that clicked the link for THAT ROW.

In my screen grab, 14 unique people clicked the first link, and 14 unique people clicked the second link. Of those two counts of 14, many of them are the same person.

Because the TOTAL field of the "Leads" column on the email link performance report effectively double/triple counts anyone that clicked 2 or more links, the TOTAL field cannot be number of unique leads that clicked a link.