Re: Lead Progression Status by Program

Lacy_Patrino
Level 2

Lead Progression Status by Program

In addition to communicating with our end-user customers in B2B, we are also using Marketo to communicate to our field sales team. We hold regular webcasts with our team each quarter and I constantly get requests from managers to view who on their team has registered or attended.

I've been looking through the Analytics section as well as RCA, but I'm not finding the type of report that will give me the information I need. Ideally, I'd like to filter the Members section of each of my programs by manager and automatically send each manager their team members' statuses.

Is this even possible?
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Automating this is not currently possible.  What you can do today is go to the members tab for the Event, filter the list of leads by the progression statuses you want and then export that report and send it.  There is a popular idea in the community called "Subscribe to Smart List".  You might consider voting for the idea.
Lacy_Patrino
Level 2

Thanks Cheryl!

It looks like there is a definite need for this type of reporting across the board. This idea has my vote!