SOLVED

lead process lead number vs email performance sent number

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

lead process lead number vs email performance sent number

I perform email blast through lead action->marketing->send email to a static list which have 202 leads in there,

during this process, i saw a small window of flow action tell me leads processes: 202.

but after i opend the email performance report, i got 207 to be sent.

why 5 leads more?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: lead process lead number vs email performance sent number

Right, if you use a smart campaign to send the email you will have better reporting on the results, and if you use the campaign within a program you will have better reporting on the results of multiple sends.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If this report is for the specific email, the five leads may have already been sent the email.  Is the email blast of 202 the first time the email was sent to anyone? 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, the email was the first time to 202 leads. so it's a little wired.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Steven,

I realized i send the email to myself for testing, it may logged for extra 5 leads.

anyway, is there a way to see the list status for that email? something like, List Status Of Specific Email....

but now, i think the effecient way to achive my target is to create a program which associated to a campaign to perform the email blast.

am i correct?

thanks for your help!

Rose
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right, if you use a smart campaign to send the email you will have better reporting on the results, and if you use the campaign within a program you will have better reporting on the results of multiple sends.