SOLVED

Lead Performance Report with Name and Company Name

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead Performance Report with Name and Company Name

This seems like such a simple thing to do, but alas I am struggling.

We have a program that we are preparing to run (let's call it Program A). While this program is running, we would like a list sent to our sales reps daily. In this list, we would like there to be a list of all the leads that clicked through our email blast. We would like to filter the leads so that each rep only gets a report with their specific leads listed. We would also like the report to display lead company name, and other personal info such as phone number and email address.

So, I have created the report for each rep with the smart list being "clicked link in email" as well as "lead owner email address is __". This takes care of the rep specific leads.

In setup, I also sorted by Lead full name. That way, the individual lead name will actually appear. However, this is all that appears in the report.

So the issue I run into is adding the company name and contact info to the report. When I try to add a custom column via the "setup" tab, my options are extremely limited. Is there another way to do this that I am missing?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lead Performance Report with Name and Company Name

Rob it looks like you're getting stuck on the distinction between reports and lists.

In SFDC you can easily produce a list report that contains a list of everyone meeting a certain criteria.  In Marketo, this is usually better accomplished by producing a smart list.

With the smart list, you won't be able to push it to your reps everyday, so thats a major limitation in your approach.  

If you use SFDC, I'd recommend building this report there.  You might use a Campaign to sync to the program, include a status for "clicked" and then use a campaign member report to pull the lists.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rob it looks like you're getting stuck on the distinction between reports and lists.

In SFDC you can easily produce a list report that contains a list of everyone meeting a certain criteria.  In Marketo, this is usually better accomplished by producing a smart list.

With the smart list, you won't be able to push it to your reps everyday, so thats a major limitation in your approach.  

If you use SFDC, I'd recommend building this report there.  You might use a Campaign to sync to the program, include a status for "clicked" and then use a campaign member report to pull the lists.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Steven, I appreciate the insight.