Lead Based Activity(Based on Email)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead Based Activity(Based on Email)

Hi,

I Want to get the list of leads and their activities whose domain name matches the request, For eg, a list leads with the domain name "@gmail.com" and their activities.

Is there any way to get such a list and their activities?

2 REPLIES 2
Kim_Allen
Level 10

Re: Lead Based Activity(Based on Email)

It looks by your subject line that you are wanting to see this information based off of email interactions (or do you just mean email domain here)? If you mean email interactions, you could use an email performance report to pull this and in the smart list restrict email address to contain the domain. This would give you numbers. But it sounds like you may be looking for an actual list of leads? If you want actual names - you'd probably want to just use smart lists for this. So you'd query off of and include the email address domain restriction in your smart list.

Let me know if this isn't what you're looking for, it's kind of unclear. Thanks!

Kim

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lead Based Activity(Based on Email)

My question is to get the list of all emails(leads) of a particular domain say '@gmail.com' and i do want to retrieve those data using API to automate. I have been doing that using smart lists. But i want to automate the process throught API. Is there a way to do that?