Landing Page Performance Reports

Anonymous
Not applicable

Landing Page Performance Reports

Is there a way to pull a landing page performance report for all landing page, excluding certain users.

For example, if I am testing the landing page, I wil skew the results. Could I set a smart list within the report to say, email address doesn't equal myself.

I am not seeing smart list as part of the landing page performance report. Any ideas out there for a work around?
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Landing Page Performance Reports

Sierra, unfortunately, we've come across the same issue and haven't been able to figure out a workaround other than to clone a test form.

Perhaps a new idea? 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

Or create a testing page that you use yourself until you're ready to deploy the "real" one...clone and you're off and running with fresh stats. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I make a smart list called program success as part of the program in Marketing Activities. That way I can pull out the email addresses that don't matter (like mine and others who work at my company) and get the #s that way. It's not a report, but it gets me the accurate #s I need. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can we convert this to an idea? Or do I have to start fresh?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any update here? I'm having the same issue. 

Laura, I liked your suggestion but that will only provide the number of cookied names, not the total number of unique visitors, correct?

Thanks in advance. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1 Jason's idea. Pulled from web development philosopy and it's a good practice across the board for testing.