Landing Page not in Design studio?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Landing Page not in Design studio?

Im trying to report on landing pages but they are not showing up as options in the landing page selection section under design studio. Why would an approved landing page attached to a program not show up in design studio? I thought they automatically showed up there when created in programs. 

Not sure what Im missing here but every single LP I have built under a program is not an option in Design Studio.

Thanks in advance for the help!
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Landing Page not in Design studio?

Hi Christina,

When you make a landing page as a local asset to a program, the landing page actually lives in Marketing Activities, not design studio. Try looking for those landing pages in the report under Marketing Activities instead, you should be able to find them there.

Hope that helps!

Vivi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Vivi,

THANKS!! So why would you even bother having a landing page in the Design Studio not attached to a Program? Just curious since I cannot think of 1 use case for this....
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome! That's a good question. Landing pages used to live in the Design Studio before programs existed, so there may be some lingering landing pages in there (like maybe a demo request landing page, but ideally you should have a program for that too!). Every once in a while I have seen some generic landing pages that aren't tied to any programs that are created in the Design Studio but for the most part they shouldn't live there anymore.

Thanks!

Vivi

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was initially thinking the same thing, Vivi, but when you go to Design Studio and click on Landing Pages, you should see a list of all landing pages created from a Design Studio template, along with the approval status, the template used to create it, the program it's used for and the date last modified. It's not that they're necessarily "living" in the Design Studio, but rather in Programs. Is this where you are saying you're not seeing your landing pages, Christina?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see some but not all. And all landing pages use a template so I dont know why some are in Design Studio and others are not.