SOLVED

Landing Page CSS - Question

Go to solution
Ayan_Talukder
Level 5

Landing Page CSS - Question

Hi everyone,

I took one of the Guided Landing Page template's Marketo offers and tried to strip it and simplify it. Basically we just wanted a page that hosted a banner and a form. For some reason though, we have this giant space at the top and I couldn't find what in the code could be causing this.

Giant Space.png

Any coding experts here have an idea what it could be? I have added the Guided Landing Page HTML template and our form CSS. The physical Marketo form also has a rich text field hosting the banner and description of the form.

Here is the landing page: https://pages.esri.ca/Insights-for-ArcGIS.html

Any tips or guidance is greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Re: Landing Page CSS - Question

Hey Ayan,

You've got a div with the id "is" that has css styling for "padding-top: 10%". That's where it's coming from - you can reduce/remove that padding by updating that value

You can trouble shoot these issues by opening the page and right clicking anywhere and selecting "inspect", then running over sections until you find the issue - see below:

example.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Hey Ayan,

You've got a div with the id "is" that has css styling for "padding-top: 10%". That's where it's coming from - you can reduce/remove that padding by updating that value

You can trouble shoot these issues by opening the page and right clicking anywhere and selecting "inspect", then running over sections until you find the issue - see below:

example.png

Ayan_Talukder
Level 5

Thank you so much Grace Brebner​! That did the trick, it looks much better now .

Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

No problem, happy to help!