Landing Page Analytics

Anonymous
Not applicable

Landing Page Analytics

Hi,

Is there a way to be able to categorize landing page traffic into two buckets, (email and web traffic) while using either the landing page report or the web activity report in the analytics tab?

We want to report on which landing pages have the highest conversions and whether that comes from email sends or organic web views.

Thanks!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Landing Page Analytics

Jackie,

How are you currently distinguishing between the two different traffic sources?

If you have separate landing pages, that should be pretty easy to parse on a landing page report.

If you're using UTM tracking, you can just use smart list filters to distinguish between the sources.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Landing Page Analytics

Hi Charlie, 

Thanks for your answer. 

We use Lead Source and something called Lead Source Details (email, website inbound, syndication, etc) to distinguish our traffic sources. But, what I'm finding with the landing page report is that there is not a lot of leeway on reporting. I can either choose which landing pages and a date field, but I'm not able to sort on custom filters. We do use UTM tracking, but again, I can't filter on that on a landing page report. 

And the web activity report gives me a report on leads themself - I'd like to know highest converting landing page (by numbers) and the which traffic source performs the best. 

Also, we're not necessarily reporting on new leads - I want a quarterly report showing me highest converted landing pages, so I feel like lead source details is moot. 😞