Just launched an app at launchpoint to integrate Marketo & Saleforce

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just launched an app at launchpoint to integrate Marketo & Saleforce

Hi Salesforce users,

We are glad to share that we have launched an application to integrate Marketo & Salesforce. The app has been just listed at Marketo's Launchpoint: Integrate Marketo with Salesforce | Pipemonk – Marketo LaunchPoint

The key features are as follow:

1. Bi-directional sync of Lead object

2. Multiple integration support: So, you can integrate multiple apps e.g. Marketo-Salesforce, Salesforce-QBO, Shopify-QBO etc. in one account.

3. Sync Scheduler: Schedule sync as per your convenience ..hourly, daily etc

4. Email Notification & report for sync & errors: Take action on any sync failure/discrepancy immediately.

5. Easy & quick setup:  Just 5 steps & 5 mins (Self-help)

6. Awesome 24x7 Customer Support

Currently, the app is in beta phase and we are looking for your great help & feedback to build it further specifically for your requirements. Even if you don't want to use it now, I would request you to please write to me at rakesh@pipemonk.com. It would be a great encouragement for my team . Waiting for your response ! Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Rakesh Pathak

Product Manager 

Pipemonk (formerly Zapstitch) | Linkedin

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just launched an app at launchpoint to integrate Marketo & Saleforce

Please access the Marketo-SFDC integration app (by Pipemonk) through this link: https://www.pipemonk.com/integrate/marketo/salesforce

Kenneth_Law
Level 10

Re: Just launched an app at launchpoint to integrate Marketo & Saleforce

Hi Rakesh Pathak​,

Congrats on your app beta launch.  I moved your discussion over to the Products and Support​ space in order for your post to get a little more visibility in an area that might be better suited for your announcement.