Is there a way to create a pdf from an email created WITHIN Marketo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way to create a pdf from an email created WITHIN Marketo?

I'm fairly new to Marketo, and I'm trying to figure out how best to create a pdf version of one of our emails.  If I try to create it from the Outlook email, even though images are downloaded, the pdf drops them. So I was wondering if there is a way to create a pdf from within Marketo instead??
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there a way to create a pdf from an email created WITHIN Marketo?

What about sending to yourself and clicking VIEW AS WEBPAGE? Then you can probably PRINT as PDF if you have adobe acrobat installed, or a number of other plugins that do the same 
Anonymous
Not applicable

OR if you have creative suite you can always do the dreaded print-screen and save as PDF. But that's probably longer and a last resort option 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Naor,

thanks for your reply.  I have done the "print to pdf" option already, but I'm really looking for a way to preserve the live links... when I print to PDF or create in Photoshop, I would then have to create new links for every instance (which would be very time consuming).  Was hoping there was a way to maintain the integrity of the appearance of the email AND also the clickable links...

m
Anonymous
Not applicable

The feature currently doesn't exist within Marketo - perhaps file a "new idea?"