Is there a way to consolidate smart list subscription reports?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way to consolidate smart list subscription reports?

Every month we sent out three different smart list subscription reports. These are typically based on behavior (like completed a form), and right now three different emails are sent for each smart list/report. For simplicity sake, is there a way to create one consolidated report of all of it in once email? I'd like it to share the behavior that was taken, as well as the campaign this is attached to, or something of the like. It seems like the only way to know this is continue having three different reports sent monthly.

Right now, I'm unsure if there is a way to do this, as it looks like I'd have to create a list view that provides what asset was downloaded. However, that there is a field that provides this most accurately.

Any suggestions? Any help would be great! Product documentation looks to only explain how to create a smart list subscription report and edit it, not necessarily how to do a more complex report.

Thanks!

Mary

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there a way to consolidate smart list subscription reports?

Hi Mary,

I don't think we have an option to combine the smart list reports. As the report directly displays the data from smart lists.

The only easy way might be to create an excel macro and copy and paste the data from the smart list reports to get the consolidated view.

Thanks,

Ravi.