Is there a way I can send a follow up email that is triggered 2 days after someone filling out a form to only a sample size of that group to make sure there are not issues with the email?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way I can send a follow up email that is triggered 2 days after someone filling out a form to only a sample size of that group to make sure there are not issues with the email?

I have a follow up email that is triggered 2 days after someone fills out a form. Is there a way to only send to a sample size of that group to make sure there are not issues with the email before sending out to the whole group?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there a way I can send a follow up email that is triggered 2 days after someone filling out a form to only a sample size of that group to make sure there are not issues with the email?

Hi Teisia! An automated process is to add a choice to the email send and have it send only to specific contacts such as company name starts with A or state=CA or whatever contact criteria you want.. Another way is to maunally upload a sample size and then sending the email =P 
Sean_Tierney2
Level 3

Re: Is there a way I can send a follow up email that is triggered 2 days after someone filling out a form to only a sample size of that group to make sure there are not issues with the email?

Michelle's filtering criteria suggestion would totally be the best way to automatically send to a sample group.

If you're mainly concerned with the way the email will look formatting wise or tokens/links, etc.--then I'd suggest using the send sample feature and choose a lead email to resolve tokens/test dynamic content. If you're not already familiar with the function, here's the kb article https://community.marketo.com/MarketoTutorial?id=kA250000000Kz3MCAS