Re: Is there a list of all the lead tokens?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a list of all the lead tokens?

If I want to look up a token name, I have to go into Marketo and start guessing. It would be great if there were a list of tokens somewhere so I don't have to flail around.

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Natalie, if you click on the token symbol inside the WYSIWYG, you should be able to find the list of tokens.

Looks like this: 0EM50000000R11O.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need a list so that I don't have to go into the Design editor and fish out a token.

My designers don't always know the correct tokens to use. If I have to go into the Design Studio, I have to create a fake email, fish around for the token, and then delete the email. It's very inefficient. A list somewhere online would be preferable.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Natalie:

An online list would only get you the tokens for built-insystem fields. Any custom fields you have set up would not be included. Having the ability to download a list of your tokens like you can with fields in the Admin tab would be a great idea for the Ideas section of this Community. Until then, having that list of exported fields might be the closest thing you can get.

Mike
Edward_Masson
Level 10

There is no list per-say, but you can take screenshots of prefix:
  • {{lead.
  • {{Company.
  • {{System.
You can also extract all your field list from the Field Management section of Admin as almost every field can be used as a token.
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Mike your too quick for me... 🙂
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

You can use the "Export Field Names" function in the Field Management section which will give you a list of all lead and company fields available in your instance.  Prepending the friendly names with {{lead. or {{company. will make them into valid tokens.