Re: Is marketo service slow today for anyone else?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is marketo service slow today for anyone else?

I keep getting timed out, having to log out and log back in, and waiting for pages to load in the app. I have received a "System Error" pop-up window probably at least 5 times in the last 2 hours, and sadly it's inhibiting my progress for today. Anybody else experiencing this? Also, is there a status page I can go to check on system status like this in real time? 

I migrated from Pardot recently, they had something called "status.pardot.com", that kept a real-time notifications on the system service (i think it was wrong sometimes, but I could go there when I had spotty service and sometimes it would show system-wide outages, or region-wide outages, etc). I coudn't find something similar in Marketo. I found trust.marketo.com, but that was like a round-up of previous months, anybody have any ideas?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Naomi_Marr1
Level 2

Yes, It's super slow for us, too. If there's a status page for the application I'd love to know about it, too, please!

Thanks, Naomi Marr
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it has been super slow for us as well. We'd also like an update if there is one! Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo's status page is http://www.marketo.com/trust/ and has information on system uptime, email deliversbility and downtime information.

There was a small period of time today around 3 p.m. ET in which Marketo was not loading at all, but no system errors for me today.
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is a known problem that is ongoing, but I haven't had any issues.
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's also been very slow on my end too.