Is it possible to suppress a Marketo form?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to suppress a Marketo form?

I'm new to Marketo so my apologies in advance if this is something easily done. I've been looking around but haven't found an answer yet.

We are going to have a page that has multiple pieces of content (archived webinars for example). We would like to Gate the content with a Marketo form so someone can only access the links if they fill out the Marketo form.

However, we only want to require that the user fill out the form one time. Even if they come back a few hours or a few days/weeks later, if they have filled it out once (and their token/cookie is still in place) we don't want to require that the form be filled out a second (or third, fourth, etc) time.

I've looked around, but haven't been able to find anything on this.

Is this possible?

Thank you in advance!

Best,
Mike
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it possible to suppress a Marketo form?

I've done this using dynamic landing pages to appropriately direct the lead to the right page.  I'd suggest building segments for these groups.  First segment would be for those leads who you already have the desired data on (first name is not empty, last name is not empty, email address is not empty, etc.) and the second segment is obviously for those you don't have these datapoints on.  Then I'd use these segments to deliver up a dynamic landing page, one with the form and one with a direct link to the content.  Does that make sense?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it possible to suppress a Marketo form?

Hi Shauna,

Thanks for the quick reply. I believe that does make sense to me. If I get stuck, I'll post here again!

Thank you.