Is it possible to hot link areas of an image in Marketo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to hot link areas of an image in Marketo?

Is it possible to hot link areas of an image in Marketo? I am trying to hotlink areas of an already established form image, to map to a form I created in Marketo.

Thanks
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it possible to hot link areas of an image in Marketo?

I'm not sure I completely understand your use case.  Are you saying that you have an image of a Marketo form and when someone clicks on different parts of the image, it would go to the corresponding field in a Marketo form?  If so, this is not possible with the out-of-box functionality. 

You can only have one link per image, but you could create a composite of multiple images, to have the effect of one image with multiple links.  You may be able to tweak the Marketo form embed code to have sections (#) that the link could jump to.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for the confusion.

I saw a form online that I liked, which has fields (that are apart of the image).

Just like in DreamWeaver, I wasn't sure if it was possible to upload the form image to Marketo, then be able to customize the image area's of the supposed fields, which could be link to a corresponding form created in Marketo.

I hope that is a little more clearer.

We're talking customization of a form image I pulled from online, being able to create hot spots on the supposed areas, which would have an output (code) to form fields created in Marketo.

Thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is not possible in Marketo or any other marketing automation tool that I am aware of.