SOLVED

Is it possible to create a report so it automatically pulls the names of those who opened/clicked?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to create a report so it automatically pulls the names of those who opened/clicked?

Or is the only option to download the excel file and sift through it manually?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Is it possible to create a report so it automatically pulls the names of those who opened/clicked?

It sounds like you might not be using program statuses. This isn't a huge deal, you can always mark them as a batch. When you view the main page of your program, I'd assume that all of the program statuses have 0 members.

To resolve this, you can create batch campaigns that use filters of "If Opened Email" or "If Clicked Link in Email", and then flow steps to change the program status to Opened or Clicked. These are progression smart campaigns that we include in all of our programs that allow us to more accurately track where people are in a certain program. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Is it possible to create a report so it automatically pulls the names of those who opened/clicked?

Hi Dustin, are you looking within a specific program? And are you using program statuses? If so, you can go to the Members tab of a specific program, and then sort by: whichever program status you want to see. In this case, you would be looking for a program status of opened or clicked. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am working within a specific program. I went ot the members tab and it said No Members even though I already had the campiagn set up
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

It sounds like you might not be using program statuses. This isn't a huge deal, you can always mark them as a batch. When you view the main page of your program, I'd assume that all of the program statuses have 0 members.

To resolve this, you can create batch campaigns that use filters of "If Opened Email" or "If Clicked Link in Email", and then flow steps to change the program status to Opened or Clicked. These are progression smart campaigns that we include in all of our programs that allow us to more accurately track where people are in a certain program. 
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You need to physically build a smart campaign to push members into specific program statuses - in this case, something like "clicked on link".   If it's too late to setup trigger campaigns like this, you can always run a batch campaign using the same logic (but use filters instead of the trigger).  Ideally, Marketo should allow us to click on the individual numbers to view the detail behind the numbers.  Here are some ideas to vote on:

https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000HHkyAAG

https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000JYNFAA4