SOLVED

Re: Interesting Moment Installation - HELP!!!!

Go to solution
Sherry_Hale
Level 4

Interesting Moment Installation - HELP!!!!

I’m installing insight but it’s very frustrating.  The instructions state to follow EXACTLY however, the screen shots appear to be out-dated.  On page 11 of 20 in the instructions, it says to map the following options:

Last Interesting Moment Date
Last Interesting Moment Desc
Last Interesting Moment Source
Last Interesting Moment Type

The problem is there is NOT a mapping field for the date AND there is one that isn’t even listed on the instructions called Last Interesting Moment

What do I do?  Skip over these fields?  I would think a date would be important to know.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sherry,

That is an up to date version so there should be no problems.
If you issue remains unresolved after you meeting with your consultant can you please log a case with support.

Regards,
Cathal

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Sherry_Hale
Level 4

Additionally, Relative score value also doesn't have a mapped field available like the directions state......ugh
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sherry,

When did you download the MSI package? Just recently?

There should be a last interesting Date field on the contact object. If you are doing the mapping from the lead object in SFDC setup it should appear in the dropdown as "Contact.Last interesting Moment Date"

Where did you get the guide that you are using can you send me a link?

Here is the guide from the community
https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000Kyw9&src=
The section that you are working through at the moment is about halfway down and starts with the title "Mapping Lead and Contact Fields"
Sherry_Hale
Level 4

Hi Cathal - those are the exact instructions I'm using...but there are missing fields in the options pull down....the date field isn't even there?
Anonymous
Not applicable

In SFDC can you go to Installed packages and then find the Sales insight package.

What is the version number?
Sherry_Hale
Level 4

"Contact.Last interesting Moment Date" this was not there BUT that being said, when I added it to the page view it was an option to pull into the page view?  Not sure if that make a difference.  I have a meeting with my consultant today so she can review.  Thanks!
Sherry_Hale
Level 4

Version number is 1.4295.2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sherry,

That is an up to date version so there should be no problems.
If you issue remains unresolved after you meeting with your consultant can you please log a case with support.

Regards,
Cathal
Sherry_Hale
Level 4

It seems to be working okay even though the mapping wasn't available....very odd....thanks everyone!