Interested to learn how you're effectively using Landing Page Performance reports

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Interested to learn how you're effectively using Landing Page Performance reports

We're being asked to provide average conversion rates of our Marketo campaign LPs.  But after running the report, I have the following concerns:

• The results are not unique and include every view and every form submit (testing really skews these numbers)
  • The results include all users - there's no way to filter out internal employees
  • When filtering the report by specific LPs, the bottom "totals" row disappears

I'm hesitant to provide this report to the field since the results are way overstated.  Unfortunately, I can't think of another way to provide a more valid report since this is one of the only ones that include anonymous users as part of the conversion calculation. 

I'm interested to find out if any of you have any creative ways to provide a valid LP conversion rate report.

1 REPLY 1
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Interested to learn how you're effectively using Landing Page Performance reports

Hi Dan,

When we can, we do prefer send back form fill out events to the analytics (Google or any other) tool and use the analytics reporting.

-Greg