Identifying user records that do not belong to any lists

Anonymous
Not applicable

Identifying user records that do not belong to any lists

Hi,

I have had a look around and cannot find an easy solution / answer for this, so would appreciate a little help.

Most of the users we have in Marketo have been imported from historical csv files, however some are added by forms/landing pages. - The lists that we have are fairly static, but we do have some engagement programs that move users around based on actions.

I am looking for an easy way to identify all users that do not belong to any of the current smart/static lists in Marketo. - I cannot find the correct smartlist filter for this. - I do not want to have to create a smart list with ALL of the lists added (as this is the only way I can currently think of achieving this - with a NOT member filter)

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Hugh

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Identifying user records that do not belong to any lists

Why not creating a Smart List with all lists added?
Member of List - not in - then press (+) to add multiple values - open the dropdown list of possible values and click Add all

However, this won't work with Smart Lists.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hugh,

You can filter out static lists, but there is currently not a way to eliminate people based off their smartlist membership.
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, thanks guys, I guess I will have to maintain a filter of all static lists (there tend to be 2/3 programs and 5/6 lists added a month).