SOLVED

Idea Comments Submission

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Idea Comments Submission

Has anyone else experienced issues in Community trying to submit comments to new Ideas? I can write them out but the submit button does not seem to work. Just curious if anyone else has been seeing this.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Idea Comments Submission

I've noticed that occasionally I have to click the Post button more than once to get it to execute and sometimes I have to copy my comment, refresh the page, paste my comment and then click the Post button.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've noticed that occasionally I have to click the Post button more than once to get it to execute and sometimes I have to copy my comment, refresh the page, paste my comment and then click the Post button.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've noticed a few things as well. Similar issues to what Elliott has pointed out. I've had delays where it doesn't seem to post and if I click again I end up with multiple posts of the same comment. Also have seen a few error pages when trying to submit posts in the last 24 hrs.
Anonymous
Not applicable

We entered a support case and it would appear this is a rather broad problem they are struggling to solve with the Community vendor. Thanks for the input.
Anonymous
Not applicable

We also had a support ticket in and are getting the same messaging, hopefully they sort it out soon.