SOLVED

ICS Token on a Landing Page?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

ICS Token on a Landing Page?

Basic question on creating ics tokens: Can they not work if they're placed on a landing page (rather than within an email)? I see the help page for configuring for placement in an email, but when I place it on a "RSVP Confirmation" landing page, it's not working. I go to the LP, click on the link, and the first time I got a 404 Error... next test I got pushed to our fallback page.

Is there an obvious reason for this (such as, "these files only work when clicking within an email/program because it links to that program's calendar feature thus, just putting on a landing page couldn't work."?) 

Thanks guys! - Jen
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ICS Token on a Landing Page?

The new calendar file feature is not currently supported on landing pages b/c we are using the mkto-token to populate the tokens inside the calendar file.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

The new calendar file feature is not currently supported on landing pages b/c we are using the mkto-token to populate the tokens inside the calendar file.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahhh! Thanks Cheryl!

Will there be a way to incorporate these into LPs down the way? Would be a huge help! Until then, will work on follow-up email confirmations, and put the ics there.

Appreciate the quick note! - Jen