SOLVED

IBM Email Deliverability

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

IBM Email Deliverability

Hi all,

I am just doing some research into the IBM Email Deliverability....and wondering if there is anyone out there using it?

I've had a play around with it and trying to figure out exactly how this might be benificial to us.

So far the only benifit I've found is the following
  • eDesign Optimizer: where you can view your content on various devices and browsers (good to use once, but if your using templates.......not worth the time to check it after the first time)
  • eContent Scorer: Its nice to know your spam score but similar to the above, while also we have a very very low bounce rate of email maybe 1 in 200......but that could be down to an incorrect email.
  • eDelivery Traker: Probably the most useful part, but for us while using templates its probably only useful to do once only maybe at the start of a brand new series of campaigns where we are changing all our content and templates.
I could be missing something here and dont want to completly rule it out. But if anyone has any pros or cons to it.......please share!

Thanks in advance,
Barry

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IBM Email Deliverability

It also includes seed list testing in addition to the items you mentioned above.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

It also includes seed list testing in addition to the items you mentioned above.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Cheryl!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheryl,

How do I find resources to better understand the "seed list testing" services?  Does this test email accuracy and deliverability (soft bounces, hard bounces, spam, etc.)?  Does Marketo offer a data cleansing service?

Thanks!
Kay Knowles
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kay,

The IBM tool includes a seedlist testing service.  I'm not sure what you mean by testing soft bounces, hard bounces, etc.  The seed list testing will help you understand the likelihood of the email getting into the inbox.  We have a dedupe service offered through our Professional Services dept.

Thanks,
Cheryl