I want to invite more people to an event after the initial list of emails was sent....

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to invite more people to an event after the initial list of emails was sent....

How should I go about sending to additional people? Should I go into my smartlist and remove the original setup and just add new email contacts or should I add the new people to the original list and marketo will send to the new people only?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I want to invite more people to an event after the initial list of emails was sent....

Hey Tom,

You can add the new people to the existing smart list and send to them. Just make sure that the Lead can only run through the Campaign once in the Smart Campaign Settings portion of the Schedule tab.

You can also create a new smart list for the new Leads and reference that in the smart list portion of the campaign.

I would definitely use the same campaign though to keep the statistics and tracking consistent.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I want to invite more people to an event after the initial list of emails was sent....

I would use the same campaign to send the same email a 2nd time. Just verify that on the "Schedule" tab the settings are set to "Run flow only once" then you'll be fine. Anyone who got it before won't get it a 2nd time.