SOLVED

I keep getting a "browser timed out" message, and keep getting asked to login when clicking on Marketo links from my Marketo Sales Insight within Salesforce and Web Activity Reports in my Emails.

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I keep getting a "browser timed out" message, and keep getting asked to login when clicking on Marketo links from my Marketo Sales Insight within Salesforce and Web Activity Reports in my Emails.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I keep getting a "browser timed out" message, and keep getting asked to login when clicking on Marketo links from my Marketo Sales Insight within Salesforce and Web Activity Reports in my Emails.

I would suggest giving Support a call.  They can help troubleshoot.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I keep getting a "browser timed out" message, and keep getting asked to login when clicking on Marketo links from my Marketo Sales Insight within Salesforce and Web Activity Reports in my Emails.

I would suggest giving Support a call.  They can help troubleshoot.

Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Kristin Sykes

​This has happened to me with MSI too. Support was able to fix the issue.

tgrimm32
Level 1

Re: I keep getting a "browser timed out" message, and keep getting asked to login when clicking on Marketo links from my Marketo Sales Insight within Salesforce and Web Activity Reports in m

what was the solution? Is it something my Salesforce admin needs to do or is it Marketo's end?