I have created a web lead form, now how to get it into SalesForce?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have created a web lead form, now how to get it into SalesForce?

It shows up fine in Marketo but there must be a simple way that it passes over to SF, yes? Thanks
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I have created a web lead form, now how to get it into SalesForce?

Hey Rick, you're looking to sync the entire form over to Salesforce?  That in itself really isn't possible, but if you want to give me some more details, I'd be happy to figure out what's going on for you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am just interested in getting the data from the form submission over into SalesForce (as a Lead). The fields I am using are FirstName, LastName, Email, Phone, and Comments (a TextArea field).

Ideally, I would want the Comments field to be entered as a Note attached to the lead. Right now I am using a custom SF field for this but, of course, if a customer fills out the form a second time, the message he entered in the comments field will overwrite the last one. I realize there may be a way using SmartLists to get this message to append but it seems a bit complicated.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rick, create a smart campaign that uses the Fills Out Form trigger and the Synch Lead to SFDC flow action.  That will synch the lead record's fields to the corresponding SFDC record.  If an SFDC record doesn't already exist with that email address, Marketo will create a Lead record.