How to track the filled out forms via ?mktNetwork?

Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

How to track the filled out forms via ?mktNetwork?

Hi,

We are either using the share button or direct tracking code (see ?mktNetwork=linkedin). Thanks to the by default landing page analytics table, I can see which landing pages have engaged leads via Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and how many they are. However I would like to know a bit more about those guys. How many unique leads have been generated or engaged via LinkedIn (for instance). Where are those leads based? etc.
How can I do that? I have tried to build smartlists w/o any success. Can anybody help?

Cécile @ Talend
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to track the filled out forms via ?mktNetwork?

Cecile - Have you tried the Social Influence report (https://community.marketo.com/MarketoTutorial?Id=kA250000000KyvX)
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Re: How to track the filled out forms via ?mktNetwork?

I know the social influence report and I'm using it, among others, to spot leads we should follow on Twitter, etc.
However in social report, I see list of socially active leads, if I click on conversions I can see leads that they have "activated". And if I click on those leads, I guess I can see which landing page has been triggered. But what I want is to have in one single report (without having to click in different places) who are the leads who have gone through social media channels to fill out my form and be able to segment by channel (LinkedIn, FB, etc), by country or by type of assets.

Example: Right now I know that my asset X has activated 50 leads in LinkedIn. Who are they? If they are all based in Groeland, this is not really productive because we are not targeting this region. If the email addresses are all junk, same same. But if it's top companies in the US, bingo! That means that I have to concentrate my efforts on this channel...