How to track SLA infractions

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to track SLA infractions

We are trying to set a 24 hr SLA for our Marketing Qualified Leads where a rep must change the status within 24 hrs of a lead coming into their queue to acknowledge that they are taking responsibility for the lead.

Basically... lead comes in at MQL, rep has 24 hrs to move that lead to another lead status.

I have RCA set up to track this numerically but it does not allow me to see which lead caused the infraction. Any idea how to get this info? To coach sales people, I need to be able to tell them which lead triggered the SLA infraction... otherwise it's just a magic # that Marketo comes up with.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to track SLA infractions

If you just want to notify the sales rep, you could set up a simple trigger campaign to send an alert email to the Lead Owner, for example:

(Trigger) Revenue Cycle Stage is changed (add constraint > new stage = MQL)

(Flow) Wait 24 hrs > Send Alert to Lead Owner IF (add choice > Lead Status = Open)

You can use the same concept to create a Task in SFDC as well.

It might also be worthwhile to set up some dashboards and lead views in your CRM to show MQLs by Status (create a custom field in your CRM and update it via Marketo triggers to mirror their RCM Stage). You could get creative with using custom CRM fields for timestamping their RCM stage change, or use field history tracking to get some real-time expired SLA dashboards going too.