how to set youtube video width?

Anonymous
Not applicable

how to set youtube video width?

I imagine this should be an easy thing - however, I dont see any settings in the edit screens.

In addition, is it possible to set css class name(s).

How so?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: how to set youtube video width?

If you go into the HTML source, you shoud see an iframe tag as shown below. Change the width property in this tag. 

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MVSs4-9Ujgg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For custom css, you could wrap the iframe in a div, and then add inline styling to that div. For example, this would add a 1 pixel black border around the video:

<div  style="border: 1px black solid;">
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MVSs4-9Ujgg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
</div>

Anonymous
Not applicable

If your talking about going into the code - then it seems you are referring to using embed code for the youtube video component - rather than click and drag - as their is no way to 'go into the code'.

I am using the youtube component of marketo - not just a youtube include code.

I did use embed code for a form on a different landing page; however, using embed code renders the reporting useless e.g. sign ups, etc. I assume this would be the same for youtube video component.

If the above is true - and embed code is not optimal - how can i set the width, height, class for a youtube video component - of marketo?
Anonymous
Not applicable

looks like its available in the property sheet of the edit page; however, i don't see a place to change classname