SOLVED

How to set a trigger campaign halfway through the program?

Go to solution
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

How to set a trigger campaign halfway through the program?

Hi,

I have created a (non-engaged) program at the end of August and I have already launched 3 campaigns.
Now I would like to know how many people have unsubscribed from the program. The only way I see it is that I have to create a campaign fix (filter) for past unsubscribed and a regular campaign (trigger) for the upcoming unsubscribed.

However ideally I would like to have information in one place....

Cécile @ Talend
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to set a trigger campaign halfway through the program?

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. But you can have a single email which can be used in multiple programs (e.g. in an engegament program). In Analytics you would see the combined result (including unsubscribes). However you can also add a report within a program. This would automatically limit the data to the usage within the program only. Maybe this answers your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. But you can have a single email which can be used in multiple programs (e.g. in an engegament program). In Analytics you would see the combined result (including unsubscribes). However you can also add a report within a program. This would automatically limit the data to the usage within the program only. Maybe this answers your question.
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

@ Diederik Martens I'm interested to know how many guys have unsubscribed from an x program.
I always forgot that I can add reports to my program. So instead of having a filter camapign for history and a trigger campaign for future, I will create a report to collect info. thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you want to know who unsubscribed, you can also use the programs progression statuses. For channel 'Mail Blast' I also have a status for "Unsubscribed". I have a trigger that pushes the members to that status when unsubscribing.