SOLVED

How to send an automated email report of openers?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to send an automated email report of openers?

Hi all,

I’m pretty new to Marketo and wanted your help in automating some reports.  I know how to generate an email report of leads that have opened a particular email? The process is manual by going through the smart list of the particular email and clicking on the results tab to view the data.

Is there a way I can automate this so that the report can be emailed to a few select people?  The report should contain columns such as lead name, lead email address, and action (opened email for example),

Look forward to your reply.  Have a lovely evening,

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: How to send an automated email report of openers?

Hi Jay,

Create a smart list and subscribe to it. You will be able to add all the email addresses to the subscription.

-Greg

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Jay,

Create a smart list and subscribe to it. You will be able to add all the email addresses to the subscription.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Many Thanks Greg for the quick response.  Your insight was helpful as was able to set it up with ease.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI Jay,

You are welcome.

Please mark it as answered for future reference.

-Greg

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Unfortunately, this is the only solution for now. Creating smart list subscriptions for every email campaign can be unmanageable over time (since you really only want to send these once during the first week after the campaign. Here‘s an idea to vote up:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for bringing this to light.  I've upvoted the idea.