SOLVED

How to make acquisition program visible in SFDC?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to make acquisition program visible in SFDC?

I feel stupid for asking this, but how do I make Acquisition Program field visible in SFDC Lead and Contact pages? 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to make acquisition program visible in SFDC?

Good question Naor.  In our instance Acquisition Program is mapped to SFDC Lead and Contact fields (e.g. mkto__Acquisition_Program__c), but that field name is not displayed in the list of Lead and Contact fields in the SFDC Setup | Customize | Contacts | Fields, yet other similar fields like mkto_si__Last_Interesting_Moment__c are displayed.

A possible workaround would be to create an SFDC field (Acquisition Program 2), make it visible to the Marketo Synch profile and then create a smart campaign with a Change Data Value flow action that updates that new custom field with the value of the Acquisition Program field using the {{lead.Acquisition Program Name}} token.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good question Naor.  In our instance Acquisition Program is mapped to SFDC Lead and Contact fields (e.g. mkto__Acquisition_Program__c), but that field name is not displayed in the list of Lead and Contact fields in the SFDC Setup | Customize | Contacts | Fields, yet other similar fields like mkto_si__Last_Interesting_Moment__c are displayed.

A possible workaround would be to create an SFDC field (Acquisition Program 2), make it visible to the Marketo Synch profile and then create a smart campaign with a Change Data Value flow action that updates that new custom field with the value of the Acquisition Program field using the {{lead.Acquisition Program Name}} token.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Elliott. I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something elementary when looking for the field in Salesforce. You cleared it up and offered a very good solution. I've also added the change field value step to our New Lead synch program so it gets udpated automatically moving forward.

Thanks for the suggestion!