How to generate a report for custom "link clicked" activity, preferably with every link clicked, and lead email who clicked it

Akhilesh_Singh
Level 2

How to generate a report for custom "link clicked" activity, preferably with every link clicked, and lead email who clicked it

How to generate a simple report for custom activities?

If there is no built in reporting option to list custom activities, then how can i get list of all custom activities in given date range and (with at least one filter for activity field), along with their lead details or lead email at least?

Background:

The built in activity is not sufficient for me hence i am going to create a custom activity lets call CA1 for clicked link activities.

When ever users clicks on certain type of links in my page, i would be posting a new custom activity record as CA1 type activity along with link clicked and other custom details.

My Need

I need to later pull list of all the CA1 type activities i have posted via rest api and generate report.

Report will have all such link text and lead's email against each link.

I would prefer to use built in Reporting options in marketo, but if not possible then ok to pull data via some kind of bulk extract api.

Sub query:

Will https://developers.marketo.com/rest-api/bulk-extract/bulk-activity-extract/  help in pulling list of all CA1 records for my case?

Thanks