SOLVED

How to enable advanced filter option during smart campaign creation as its disabled for me.

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to enable advanced filter option during smart campaign creation as its disabled for me.

HI,
I am trying to create the smart campaign with advanced filter option. But advanced filter selection is disabled for me even though i am a admin. How to enable it ?
Much appreciated your help.

0EM50000000SUNt.jpg
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How to enable advanced filter option during smart campaign creation as its disabled for me.

Based on your screenshot, you have 2 triggers and 1 filter.  Therefore, advanced filters wouldn't work here.  You would need another filter to enable this.  Keep in mind, Triggers are always "OR" (either one will qualify a lead to run through the flow).  So basically, your setup can only be 1 or 2 or 3.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How to enable advanced filter option during smart campaign creation as its disabled for me.

Based on your screenshot, you have 2 triggers and 1 filter.  Therefore, advanced filters wouldn't work here.  You would need another filter to enable this.  Keep in mind, Triggers are always "OR" (either one will qualify a lead to run through the flow).  So basically, your setup can only be 1 or 2 or 3.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Dan Stevens for your suggestion. Now i can see "Use Advanced Filters".