SOLVED

How to create a Microsite?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to create a Microsite?

Maybe this is a silly question, but I'm am still learning the system as a new user. I was a Hubspot user before and it had a microsite feature. I am trying to figure out if there is a way to create microsites within Marketo.  I can't seem to find any page on it-- just a page to know how to setup multiple subdomains. Can anyone direct me to the right place?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to create a Microsite?

Hi Laura,
Setting up multiple landing pages with a navigation with links to the other pages would be how I would do that.

Best regards

Steffen

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I understand correctly, what you are looking to create is called a Landing Page in Marketo.

Please review the article below, and let me know if this answers your question? 

How to Create a Landing Page article:
https://community.marketo.com/MarketoTutorial?id=kA250000000Kz3gCAC

For further information about Landing Pages, please review this list:
https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDeepDive?id=kA5500000008T1zCAE#easy
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the business goal?

The Personal URL (PURL) feature would be an option. It is a standard feature.

A more elaborate approch is a fully customised content based on customers' preferences, browsing patterns and interactions.
That could be achieved through  Real-Time Personalization add-n

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

Yes I had setup a few subdomains for the sites to live on already-- was trying to determine how to make multi page mini-sites (microsites that have more tabs and functionality than a standard landing page).  I'm think that maybe I just need to setup a fancy template that would be considered a multi-page landing page...?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Laura,
Setting up multiple landing pages with a navigation with links to the other pages would be how I would do that.

Best regards

Steffen
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks-- I am going to try that first.  Seems like it might be the easiest route.

Best,  Laura